Article provided by: Butler's Muffler & Auto Repair
When you check Google for an affordable “Leavenworth auto shop near me” you’ll find Butler’s Muffler & Auto Repair at the top of your results. We’ve earned a reputation throughout the community for our low prices, outstanding customer service, and our long list of services provided. Whether you’re shopping for new tires or are in need of a repair, we’re the best choice for honest and trustworthy repairs and maintenance. Bring your vehicle in for a courtesy check and we’ll troubleshoot any issues you’re having and keep your car operating at peak efficiency.
How Do I Find a Reputable Mechanic?
Don’t be discouraged by the practices of a few less-than-reputable auto mechanics -- by far, most auto technicians want to provide quality service without cheating their customers. If you’re not happy with the service you’ve received in the past from a local mechanic, we invite you to check out Butler’s Muffler & Auto Repair to see why our name is trusted by many of your friends and neighbors throughout Leavenworth. Our reputation precedes our name and is the number one reason behind our long and growing clientele. We offer a broad range of auto repair services including:
- Brake checks and full-service brake work
- Pre-trip inspections
- New purchase inspections
- Oil change, lube, and scheduled maintenance
- Transmission and engine repairs
- Timing belt replacement
- A/C & heater repairs
- Tire sales
- Front end repairs
- Glass repairs
- Muffler & Exhaust work
- Alternator replacement
The professional technicians at Butler’s Muffler & Auto Repair are happy to answer all kinds of questions for our customers to improve safety and extend the lifespan of major operating systems on your vehicle. Come in and see us if you have questions for us, including:
- When should I replace my car’s tires?
- Which tires are the best for winter driving?
- Is vehicle maintenance necessary?
- How can maintenance save me money?
- How often should I change my oil?
- Should I replace parts with new or pre-owned parts?
- Are pre-season inspections worth the cost?
- How long should new brake pads last?
- What will happen if I drive with a broken windshield?
- Do all of my vehicle’s fluids need to be checked?
- Why do I hear squeaks or squeals while driving?
Free Transportation to Home or Work
You won’t have to worry about how you’re going to get home or get to work when your vehicle needs attention from our mechanics. Just let us know when you bring your car in you need a ride and one of our techs will take you where you need to go. Our commitment to our customers includes providing value in the services we offer as well as complete satisfaction with each repair. To learn additional information about our services and shop call our knowledgeable staff at Butler’s Muffler & Auto Repair when you need a “Leavenworth auto shop near me”.Leavenworth auto shop near me
View Larger Map